martedì 9 ottobre 2012

Like a name in a fairytale.

I always rip out the last page of a book. 
Then it doesn’t have to end. I hate endings!
Ci siamo, purtroppo. Che i Pond stessero per lasciarci era diventato 
il segreto di Pulcinella dei Whovian e non vi nasconderò che, 
nonostante la mia evidente predilizione per Amy&Rory, la 
necessità di nuovi companion cominciava a farsi sentire. 
E come ammesso dallo stesso Arthur Darvill () meglio lasciare 
quando si è all'apice. Ho adorato "la rossa e l'infermiere", la coppia 
più bella del telefilm oserei dire, ma di loro magari parlerò in un altro post, 
questo voglio riservarlo solo al Dottore stropicciato e alla bambina 
che lo aspettò tutta la notte nel suo giardino.
L'ultima lettera di Amy al suo amico immaginario è sicuramente toccante 
ma è solo l'ultimo di atrettanti lacrimosi momenti. Sarà che io (nonostante 
gli immancabili attimi di panico!) in Moffat ci credo eccome, ma 
mi piace pensare che le coincidenze che il troll ci sparpaglia 
in giro non siano poi così casuali...

"All of time and space. Anywhere and everywhere. 
Every star that ever was. 
Where do you wanna start?
One condition : it has to be amazing!"
-The Doctor



The Doctor: "Amy Pond. The Girl Who Waited. 

All night in your garden. Was it worth it?"

Amy: "Shut up. Of course it was."
The Doctor: "You asked me why I was taking you 
with me and I said "No reason." I was lying.
[...] Amy Pond. All alone. The Girl Who 
Didn't Make Sense. How could I resist?"


The Doctor: "I'm not running away. But this is one corner of one  country 
on one continent on one planet that's a corner of a galaxy that's 
a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking 
and creating and growing and never remaining the same for 
a single millisecond, and there is so much—so much to see, Amy. 
Because it goes so fast. I'm not running away from things, I am running to them. 
Before they flare and fade forever. One day—soon maybe—you'll stop. 
I've known for awhile.
Amy: Then why do you keep coming back for us?
The Doctor: Because you were the first. The first face this face saw. And you were seared onto my hearts, Amelia Pond. You always will be. I'm running to you, 
and Rory, before you fade from me."



The Doctor: "It's funny. I thought if you could hear me I could hang on somehow. 
Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up you'll have a mum and dad 
and you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. 
I'll be a story in your head. But that 's OK. We're all stories in the end. 
Just make it a good one, eh? Cuz it was, you know. It was the best. 
The daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you
 that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back. 
Oh that box. Amy, you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. 
Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient. And the bluest... 
blue... ever. And the times we had, eh? Would've had. Never had. In your 
dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond. And the days 
that never came.... The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly 
until I'm on the other side. I don't belong here anymore. I think 
I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory. 
Bye bye, Pond."


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...